About Messly Talent
What is Messly Talent?
- Messly Talent helps recruiters easily connect to the Messly network of 22,000 UK-based doctors and international candidates who are actively looking for permanent or temporary roles in the public and private sectors in the UK and overseas.
How does it work?
- We allow you to search and filter candidates based on your needs. We capture over 30 data points on each doctor, so you can quickly find the right match for the vacancy you are looking to fill.
- Each doctor has a rich profile with job wish list, employment history, education history and exams, excluded hospitals and a full CV.
- Finally, you can reach out to doctors through the platform and make offers for specific roles.
How can I advertise specific roles?
- Yes. We also run Messly Jobs, the leading jobs site for doctors in the UK with over 3,000 monthly visitors. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Who are the doctors are on Messly Talent?
- There are over 22,000 doctors on Messly, across all grades, specialties and regions. They are mostly UK-based trainee doctors, with a growing number of international candidates who are seeking work in the UK.
What is the vetting process for doctors?
- All doctors are GMC registered, and personally vetted by the Messly team before they are added. We check their GMC registration status and visa status before they are accepted onto Messly Talent, and collate pre-employment documents, which are stored on their profiles.
What happens once you have made an offer?
- Our operations team will notify the doctor that you're interested in them. Once they accept your request, we will let you know so you can schedule an interview.
What should I include in my message to a doctor?
- Send them all the relevant information you have about the role. If you have a Messly Jobs link setup, we suggest sending this through as well.
- List any additional benefits that you can offer over and above the role. With the high level of competition securing top doctors - offering help, advice or financing for re-location or a further qualification could be the added benefit that means a doctors chooses your offer.
Getting started and pricing
What is the process to get started?
- Go to talent.messly.co.uk/getstarted and arrange to speak to the team. We will understand your needs, and get you set up with login details.
How much does it cost?
- It's free to use the platform and message doctors, and we charge a fee only on a successful placement. We will agree rates when we set up your account.